Vape Ban Laws By State
Federal Vaping Restrictions
You Must be 21 or older to order from Vapor4Life.com
- • All vape pod and vape cartridge flavors except menthol and tobacco are banned.
- • Disposables, refillable vape pods, ejuices and open tank devices not impacted by new federal regulations.
- • Last day to order banned vaping products is January 31st, 2020.
New York Flavor Ban
New York Flavor Ban Will Take Effect On 5/18/2020
- • New York flavor bans will only permit tobacco flavored ejuices, pods and disposables. No exception for mint or menthol.
- • Direct to consumer sales of ejuices New York will effectively be banned on 7/1/2020. Components and refillable devices are still permitted.
- • Flavored 0% nicotine disposables like the Zaero and 0% nicotine ejuices are still permitted.
New York City Vape Ban and Restrictions
Vapor4Life is implementing the following policies on all orders shipped to New York City.
- Vapor4Life will only accept orders placed over the phone at 844-827-3454. You can also contact us at Vapor4Life.com
- Individual orders over $60, excluding shipping, will require signature upon delivery by someone over the age of 21.
Product Limits Per Order:
- • 12 total pods
- • 15 disposable electronic ecigarettes
- • 15 cartridges or cartomizers
- • 240 milliliters of Eliquid
- • 3 Battery Operated electronic cigarette devices
As is the case with all US Vapor4Life orders, you must be 21 to order and will be subjected to 3rd Party electronic age verification.
New Jersey Flavor Ban
- • New Jersey Flavor ban takes effect on 4/20/2020
- • Last day to order: 4/17/2020
- • Only tobacco ejuices, pods and flavors permitted.
Massachusetts Vape Ban
- • The total vape ban was lifted on 12/11/2019
- • Orders must be placed over the phone at (844)-827-3454 rather than online.
- • A signature from an adult 21 or older will be required upon delivery.
- • Only tobacco vapes with a nic strength of less than 3.5 percent are permitted.
Rhode Island Flavor Ban
- • All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco.
- • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted.
- • Hardware and accessories not effected.
- • These rules apply to online orders.
- • Buy Rhode Island Legal Vape Products
- • Pending vape ban. Details to be determined.
Michigan Flavor Ban
We are accepting and shipping orders to Michigan until further notice.
- • Court of Claims Judge Cynthia Stephens blocked Michigan flavor ban.
- • Cited evidence that adults may revert to using even more harmful tobacco products.
- • Argued states delayed implementation undercut argument that an actual health emergency was what prompted flavor ban.
- • "This is not a final order and it neither resolves the last pending claim nor closes the case."
Washington Flavor Ban
We will accept and ship orders to Washington, beginning on 2/8/2020.
- • The Washington flavor ban is expiring on 2/8/2020.
- • We will accept orders from Washington pending future legislation.
All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. • Hardware and accessories not effected. • These rules apply to online orders. • Buy Washington Legal Vape Products
Oregon Vape Ban
We are accepting and shipping orders to Oregon until further notice.
- • Appellate Court placed temporary stay on flavor ban.
- • The Oregon Court of Appeals ruling applies only to tobacco-based vaping products.
- • It leaves the ban in place on marijuana vaping products regulated by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.
- • Governor Kate Brown's 6 Month flavor ban began on 10/15/2018.
• Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices were still permitted under ban. • Hardware and accessories were not effected. • These rules were applied to online orders.
Utah Flavor Ban
We are accepting orders to Utah until further notice
- • District Court Judge Keith Kelly overturned Utah's emergency rule to ban flavored vaping products.
- • The rules imposed by the Utah Department of Health are no longer in effect while the lawsuit continues.
- • This is not a permanent decision.
• All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. • Hardware and accessories not effected. • These rules apply to online orders. • Flavored e-cigarette products are still available at local tobacco specialty shops, which are regulated and inspected by local health departments.
San Francisco Flavor Ban
- • We will no longer ship orders to San Francisco, CA
- • All vape and vapor products are prohibited.
- • These rules apply to online orders.
- • Ordinance signed by Mayor of July 1st, 2019
Montana Flavor Ban
The Montana Flavor Ban was lifted on 4/15/2020.
• All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. • 120 day ban took effect on 12/18/2019. • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. • Hardware and accessories not effected. • These rules apply to online orders.
- Atomizers/Coils (4)
- Cartomizers (35)
- Customers (9)
- E-Cigarette Bans (73)
- E-Liquid (136)
- ECigarette Batteries (57)
- Electronic Cigarettes (146)
- Electronic Cigars (3)
- Flavor Bans (46)
- High-VG E-Liquid (19)
- History (23)
- How To (50)
- Introductions (19)
- New Products (139)
- Vaping Lung Disease (12)
- salt nic (81)
- Personal Experiences (119)
- Pod Systems (94)
- pods (92)
- Research (52)
- Reviews (108)
- road to zero (10)
- Smoking-Related News (48)
- Sub-Ohm Tanks (12)
- Technical (48)
- Upcoming Events (32)
- V4L Product Information (97)
- Vape Life (44)